Top Five Ways to Save 3/3/2013
New month, need new gear? Don’t want to spend a ton? We’ve got you covered with some great ways to save:
- More Cash for your Flash: For the entire month of March Calumet is running a huge lighting promotion. Save on the accessories or studio gear you need most. We like these handy zipdiscs which are perfect for channeling light in your photos. Try this 22″ Translucent White ZipDisk that comes with a cover and is now just $25.00
- Looking to add a new mirrorless camera to your collection? These stylish Fuji X-Pro 1 and X-E1 with lens camera kits all qualify for $300 instant rebates now through 3/31/2013.
- Calumet’s Clearance section is back. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for great savings opportunities from computer supplies to cameras to paper. We like these little SDHC Card Readers now just $4.00!
- Want to add a pop of color to your gear bag for spring? Try this Kelly Moore B-Hobo bag in lavender. Perfect for toting your DSLR and a Lens or for everyday use as a purse. Need another reason to like it? Now it’s on sale for just $110.00.
- Considering preserving some of your favorite shots on paper, but not looking to spend a fortune on quality paper? Try this Ilford Galerie Prestige Smooth Fine Art paper. Take more than twenty dollars off of a ten pack of 13×19″ sheets.